Wednesday, October 2, 2013

     My Experience So Far at HPIAM

My experience in the school of “Huntington Park Institute of Applied Medicine,” is pretty much different from all the other students who attend this school. When I had barley enrolled in this school, I had started the last 2 weeks of the first semester, as an Eleventh Grader. I remember the very first day I stepped foot in this school, I was pretty nervous about not knowing anyone, and because I was not familiar with the school. When I had stepped out of Ms. Louiser’s office after I had gave her my transcripts, I automatically recognized a whole bunch of people I had already new from “Gage Middle School”. I was so relieved that I was not going to be alone during nutrition and lunch, or even in my classes. The first period I stepped in was 5th, which was Mr. Arbuto’s Sociology class room.  Witch he also ended up being one of my favorite teachers till this day.  I wasn’t really nervous anymore since I had already known a lot of people, but in that class there was no one I knew! So Mr. Arbuto sat me down in the back of the room where I met this girl that I had known since elementary but we had never seemed to talk to each other till that day. I was so excited to meet new people since I had already gotten bored of the old people in my old school. This is my last year in this magnificent school and i am pretty bummed out about it.                          CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment