Friday, September 13, 2013

                 Student Success Statement

"I shall pass through this life but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness i can show, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it; for I shall never pass this way again."

                                                               ANON

To me this statement by Anon, is so true, and life inspiring. As you all well know the artist "Drake", he once said "You Only Live Once", therefore you should make the best out of it while you can. You should live your life to the fullest, but as life keeps you going, you should live everyday with "Good", and "Kindness" in your heart, as well within the actions you choose to take in your daily activity's.

                  CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment